The objective of this tutorial is to help you view your entire schedule by narrowing your schedule down to the shifts you want to see using various filters.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees
Under the 'ShiftPlanning' tab at the upper right corner, from the left side, under the mini calendar, you can view ‘Schedule View Filter Panel.’
You can filter shifts by schedules, job sites, positions, and employees. If you like, you can apply multiple filters at once; in this case, only shifts that match all of the applied filters are displayed.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin or supervisor access privileges in Humanity to view all the filters under the schedule view filter panel.
- You can navigate the schedule to different dates by clicking the arrows found at top mid of the app.
- The left filter bar has a mini-calendar for quick navigation to any week or a specific day.
- You can navigate the schedule to different views with help of the icons listed on the right-hand side.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
You can narrow your schedule by applying filters by ‘My Schedule’, ‘Schedule Overview’, ‘Leave Schedule’ and ‘Staff Availability.’
- ‘My Schedule’ - to display your shifts only.
- ‘Schedule Overview’- to display the entire company schedule.
- ‘Leave Schedule’- to display staff leaves on the calendar.
- ‘Staff Availability’- to display staff availability on the calendar.
Note: Under ‘My Schedule,’ ‘Schedule Overview’ and ‘Leave Schedule’; the Locations and Positions are listed which will help you filter down the schedule by an individual or multiple locations and positions.
After selecting the 'Advanced' tab, it will allow you to further filter the view by:
- 'Shift Type' - filtering the schedule by shift types to view a certain type of shift.
- 'Remote Sites' - filtering the schedule by a particular job site.
- 'Skills' - filtering the schedule by special abilities that your employees may have defined as skills.
- 'Employees' - filtering the schedule for a specific employee.
At the top left of the ShiftPlanning tab, 'Schedule Search' is available to search the desired shifts quickly. Type the search parameter and press 'Enter' on the keyboard.
Search parameters are:
- Search by Employee
- Search by Position
- Search by Shift Details
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!