Applies to: Employees
When will I get access to the new Availability module?
The Availability module will be enabled for all Humanity customers during August. We’ll announce the exact date of the launch for your organization two weeks in advance.
What will change?
The most noticeable difference is the process of setting availability. Currently, you are setting your availability for every day in the week and that is repeated indefinitely. The new Availability module will empower you to set, update, and change your availability more precisely and flexibly than ever before.
What happens with my existing availability data?
- Your existing weekly availability will be applied to every week in the year following the launch date of the new module. This means that you will need to re-submit your weekly availability one year after the launch at the latest.
- If you want to change your default repeating availability, you can do so in the Availability module on both web and mobile apps.
- Days with set future availability, that is, the exceptions from default weekly availability, will also be transferred for one year following the date of the launch. You will be able to delete these slots if you no longer need them.
Sneak Peek: How to set your availability in the new module
As an Employee, you are set as available for work at all times. In the current Availability module, you set when you’re unavailable for work and use future availability for any deviations from that recurring availability.
In the new Availability module, weekly and future availability are merged, meaning that you can set both in the same place.
- Instead of setting default weekly availability that repeats indefinitely, you will use repeating options to set default repeating availability for a week, two weeks, or a month. You can also set an end date for this availability.
- For setting exceptions to your default availability, you’ll set single all-day or hourly slots for any date.