The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, download, and view the Unavailability report.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, Employees, and Accountants
With the Unavailability report, you can review employees’ unavailability data by day for the date range you select. The Total column shows employee’s total available hours, that is, the percentage of their available hours compared to the total number of hours in the selected date range (number of days multiplied by 24 hours).
Things to know before you begin:
- The Manager must enable the Reports module settings to make it visible to the employees.
- The visibility of some options varies according to the user’s permission level in Humanity.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create and Download Unavailability Report
- Get a Preview of Unavailability Report
Create and Download Unavailability Report
Step 1: Go to the Reports module, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Select Unavailability Report, as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Enter the dates that you need > Filter the report by Locations, Positions, and Employees from the drop-down menus, as shown in Image 3. Additionally, check the matching checkboxes if you would like the report to include Employee ID and/or Employee EID.
- The date range can be up to one year.
- You can select only one Location.
- You can select one, several, or all Positions.
- You can select one, several, or all Employees.
- You can decide whether data for users with disabled and unactivated accounts should be included in the report along with data for users with active accounts.
Step 4: Click on Generate Report to apply the filters, as shown in Image 4.
Note: You cannot generate the same exact report while the initial one is being generated.
Step 5: Click on the Refresh icon for the generated report to be shown in the list of reports.
- Each generated report will expire after seven (7) days and will no longer be available.
- You will receive the generated report via email with an option to download it straight from there.
Step 6: Click on the Download icon next to the generated report to download the CSV file and the download will be automatically initiated, as shown in image 6.
Note: You can also delete any of the generated reports by clicking on the Delete (bin) icon next to the report.
Get a Preview of the Unavailability Report
Click on the Preview icon next to the generated report and you will be redirected to the Preview page, as shown in image 7.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.