The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to view your schedule and shift details under an overview section in your profile.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, and Employees.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor, scheduler, and employee access privileges to view your schedule.
- Schedulers can view upcoming or recent shifts for the position they have access to given by the manager.
- You can change the timeline view or mode to display your schedule; however, the default mode will be four weeks.
- You can view shift details just for your own schedule.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- View your Schedule and Shift Details
- View your Staff’s Schedule
View your Schedule and Shift Details
Step 1: Click the Arrow icon from the top right corner and click the Profile tab, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Under Overview section > Upcoming Shifts and Recent Shifts are available to view, as shown in image 2.
Step 3: Click on View Schedule tab under Upcoming Shifts to access the schedule in shiftplanning, as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Click on the Note icon to view shift details under Upcoming Shifts tab, as shown in Image 4.
View your Staff’s Schedule
Step 1: Go to Staff module from the top-panel > Click on the name of your staff member to go to their profile to access the Upcoming Shifts and Recent Shifts detail, as shown in Image 5.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.