The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to manage yours or your staff's shift request(s).
Access from your: Android device
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, and Employees
Things to know before you begin:
- Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers can manage shift requests for their staff.
- Employees can only manage shift requests of their own.
- "Manager must confirm shift trades and releases before requests are sent to other employees" and "Manager must confirm shift trades and releases after another employee requests to pick it up" must be enabled from ShiftPlanning section (Advanced Settings) under Settings module to manage shift requests for the staff.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Manage Shift Requests
- Manage Shift Requests For Your Staff
- Filter Section For Shift Requests
Manage Shift Requests
Step 1: Go to More > Tap Shift Requests tab, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Tap on the shift request to respond under Requests section, select either Accept or Reject to respond to shift request, as shown in Image 2.
Manage Shift Requests For Your Staff
Step 1: View and tap on the shift request under Manage section > Tap Reject or Accept to approve or reject the shift requests, as shown in Image 3.
Filter Section For Shift Requests
You can view and manage shift requests using the listed filters as shown in Image 5:
- Locations & Positions
- Open shift
- Trade and release
- Need my response
- Employee needs to respond
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.