The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to check conflicts, approve or decline the leaves requested by your staff.
Access from your: Android device
Applies to: Admin/Managers, Supervisors, and Schedulers
Manage leaves of your staff for any selected day - approve, decline or check the conflicts (if any) for the requested leave.
Things to know before you begin:
- Schedulers can only approve or reject if the setting ‘Allow schedulers to see/approve past leave requests’ is enabled by the manager.
- Schedulers can manage leaves for the position they have access given by the manager.
- The leave requests cannot be edited, they can only be approved or rejected.
- The list of details you will be able to view while managing the leaves:
- Start/End Time and Date
- Leave Type
- Requester's comments (if any)
Leave Management - Check Conflicts, Approve or Decline!
Step 1: Tap More tab > Tap Leave tab, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Under 'Manage' view, tap on the requested leave(s), it will provide you with following options, as shown shown in Image 2.
- Check Conflicts
- Approve Leave
- Decline Leave
Note: You can use the filter tab to narrow down to access the required leave data, as shown in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.