The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to request leave for your yourself or for your staff.
Access from your: Android device
Applies to: Admin/Managers, Supervisors, Schedulers, and Employees
Scheduling time off feature lets your staff request leave when they want time off.
Important Point: You can partially request leave by enabling 'hourly' toggle button only if the management has given access for requesting partial off day.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, supervisor and scheduler access privileges to request leave on behalf of your staff and yourself.
- Schedulers can request leave for the positions of the staff they have access given by the manager.
- Leave module must be enabled under the Settings module.
- Leave type must be assigned to employees through their profiles to enable them to request leave.
- Employees can request leaves for only themselves.
Step 1: Tap More tab > Tap Leave tab, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Tap Plus (+) icon from the bottom-right corner under the Leave tab > Select Leave Type > Add the information as per the requirement and tap Request Leave tab, as shown in Image 2.
Note: List of options under Request Leave tab that you need to add information for:
- Employee Name
- Leave Type
- Leave begins date/time
- Leave ends date/time
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.