The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit or delete a position.
Access from your: Android device
Applies to: Admin/Managers
Positions are the job titles or roles you assign to your staff. However, the names of the position can vary depending on the nature of your business.
Positions may be:
- Departments such as Sales, Marketing, Finance
- Job Roles such as Cook and Cashier
- Titles such as Neurologist, Head Nurse
- Tasks such as Data Entry
- Skills such as Technician, Lab Assistant
- Events such as a Training, Board Meeting
- Holidays such as Christmas
Create multiple position(s), edit the existing names of the position(s) or delete a position when needed.
Things to know before you begin:
- You cannot set the notifications or visibility next to the positions using the mobile app.
- Break rules and skill(s) cannot be associated to a specific position through mobile application.
- Customize color code of the positions so that it is easy to visualize the shifts under your schedule.
- Once a position is deleted, it cannot be restored through the mobile application.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Position
- Edit or Delete a Position
Add a Position
Step 1: Tap More > Tap Staff tab, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Go to the Plus (+) icon from the bottom-right corner and select Add Position, as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Add a 'Position Name' > Select the respective Location > Pick a color > Tap Save to save the added position, as shown in Image 3.
Edit or Delete a Position
Step 1: From Locations & Positions, tap on the desired Position you wish to make changes to > Tap on Edit button from the top-right corner > Onwards, you have two options available:
- Either tap on Delete option to delete that position.
- Or Edit the information as required and confirm with Save, as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.