The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit or delete a location.
Access from your: Android device
Applies to: Admin/Managers
Create additional locations, edit the existing names of the location(s) or delete a location when needed.
Things to know before you begin:
- The field of 'Phone number' is for the 'Primary Location' only.
- A deleted location cannot be restored.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Location
- Edit or Delete a Location
Add a Location
Step 1: Tap More > Tap Staff tab, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Tap the Plus (+) icon from the bottom-right corner > Select Add Location tab, as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Once all the required details are added, tap Save Location tab, as shown in Image 3.
- You can set the location as a remote location by using the toggle button next to 'Remote location' option.
- Use Copy positions from option to copy positions from another location to the location you are about to add.
- Mandatory information that you need to add while creating the location: Location Name, Address, and Time Zone.
Edit or Delete a Location
Step 1: Tap on the existing location > Tap the Pencil icon from the top-right corner > Onwards, you have two options available:
- Either tap on Delete option to delete the location
- Or Edit the information as required and confirm with Save Location, as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.