The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to send a new message, view inbox and post wall messages.
Access from your: Android device
Applies to: Manager/Admin, Supervisor, Scheduler, and Employees
Humanity offers its own messaging framework within the program, to improve employee and intra-business communication.
Things to know before you begin:
- The manager should enable the messaging module to make it available.
- The manager must enable the settings for employees to send private messages or reply to received messages.
- You can send a message to an individual, group or multiple groups/individuals at once.
- Employees will only be able to post or respond to Wall messages if ''Employees can post messages'' and ''Staff can leave comments'' will be enabled from the Settings modules.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Post a Wall Message
- Create a New Conversation
Post a Wall Message
Step 1: Under More > Messages, tap the Plus (+) icon > Create the wall message > Tap Arrow icon to post the message, as shown in Image 1.
Note: Use the toggle button to lock your post on top of the page.
Step 2: Tap the Arrow icon to reply to the posted message > Tap the Bin icon to delete your posted comment, as shown in Image 2.
Create a New Conversation
Step 1: Under Messages, tap the Plus (+) icon > Select New Conversation to create a new message > Select who you wish to send the email and write your message > Tap the Arrow icon on the top right corner to send the message, as shown in Image 3.
- You can access all of the received messages in the Inbox section.
- All of your sent messages can be viewed in the Sentbox section, as shown in image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.