The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to customize your staff list view using the Locations/Positions or Skills filters.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Admin/Managers, Supervisors, and Schedulers
To start narrowing down the staff view, you should first choose the Location(s) that you need. Then, you can choose the position(s) under that specific location.
A skills filter is a separate option.
Things to know before you begin:
- Locations, positions or skills must be added under the ‘Staff’ module to view or filter the staff by location, position or skills.
- Locations, positions or skills can only be added by Admin/Manager(s).
- Schedulers can only manage their assigned positions.
Filter, View and Save Staff by Location or Position
Step 1: Click the Staff module from the top-panel > Select the Employees tab, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Check the boxes next to the name of Locations, Positions or Skills from their respective drop-down > Click Apply tab to narrow down the list of staff, as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: To customize your view further, check the boxes next to the Regular Fields or Custom Fields options from the Fields drop-down > Confirm your selection with the Apply button, as shown in Image 3.
- A caret symbol next to the name of the columns will sort the list alphanumerically.
- If the caret is pointing up (↑), the column will be sorted from A to Z. If the caret is pointing down (↓), the column will be sorted from Z to A. If the caret symbol is oriented horizontally (›), sorting is done based on some other column.
Step 4: Save As CSV or As XLSX from Export drop-down, as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.