The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to acknowledge future shifts you are scheduled on.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Employees
Use 'Shift Acknowledgement' feature to confirm working for the scheduled shifts.
- Acknowledging a shift means that the employee is ready to take that shift.
- Un-acknowledging a shift means that the employee is unable to take that shift.
Things to know before you begin:
- You can also acknowledge shift through in-app notifications center.
- Shift acknowledgement feature must be enabled by your manager under the 'Settings' module.
- Being the manager you will receive notifications for unacknowledged shifts according to the defined ‘Unacknowledged Shift Reminders Settings' under the Settings module.
Bulk Shift Acknowledgement
Step 1: Tap 'ShiftPlanning' module > Tap 'Acknowledge all' tab to acknowledge all the shifts at once as shown in Image 1.
Step 1: Either Tap 'Tick' mark to acknowledge or Tap 'Cross' icon to un-acknowledge next to the shift that you are interested in as shown in Image 2.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!