The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to assign or remove position to your staff.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Admin/Managers
Positions are the job titles or roles you assign to your staff. You can assign or remove one position at a time to one or multiple employees.
Things to know before you begin:
- Location(s) and Position(s) must be created to assign position to your employee(s).
- Employees must be added to assign or remove position(s).
- You can only assign one position at a time to multiple employees. If you want to assign multiple positions to one employee, you must go to their profile.
For more information about adding/editing details to your staff(s) profile, go to 'Add or Edit Details Of Your Staff's Profile.'
Assign or Remove Position(s) To Your Staff
Step 1: Tap 'More' > Tap 'Staff' tab as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Switch from 'Staff' to 'Locations' view > Tap on the name of the location > Scroll down and tap on the position as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Tap 'Assign Employee' tab > Tap on the name of the employee to assign or remove the position > Tap 'Done' tab as shown in Image 3.
- If there is a tick mark next to the name of an employee it reflects the position is assigned.
- Tap 'All' tab to assign position to all the employees at once as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!