The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit or delete a location.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Admin/Managers
Positions are the job titles or roles you assign to your staff. However, the names of the position can vary depending on the nature of your business.
Positions may be:
- Departments such as Sales, Marketing, Finance
- Job Roles such as Cook and Cashier
- Titles such as Neurologist, Head Nurse
- Tasks such as Data Entry
- Skills such as Technician, Lab Assistant
- Events such as a Training, Board Meeting
- Holidays such as Christmas
Create multiple position(s), edit the existing names of the position(s) or delete a position when needed.
Things to know before you begin:
- You cannot set the notifications or visibility next to the positions from your mobile.
- Break rules and skill(s) cannot be associated to a specific position through mobile application.
- Customize colour code of the positions so that it is easy to visualize the shifts under your schedule.
- Once a position is deleted, it cannot be restored through mobile application.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Position
- Edit or Delete a Position
Add a Position
Step 1: Tap 'More' > Tap 'Staff' tab as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Switch from 'Staff' to 'Locations' view > Tap the '+' icon from the top-right corner > Tap 'Add Position' tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Add a 'Position Name' > Select the respective location > Select the color > Tap 'Create and Continue' tab as shown in Image 3.
Edit or Delete a Position
Step 1: Tap on the existing location > Scroll down and Tap on the position you wish to edit as shown in Image 4.
Step 2: Tap 'Edit' tab from the top-right corner > Edit the position or tap the 'bin' icon from top-right corner to delete it > Tap 'Done' tab as shown in Image 5.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!