The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit or delete a location.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Admin/Managers
Create additional locations, edit the existing names of the location(s) or delete a location when needed.
Things to know before you begin:
- Schedulers can only edit profiles of the staff for the assigned position’s under schedulers permission tab.
- The field of 'Phone number' is for the 'Primary Location' only.
- A deleted location cannot be restored.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Location
- Edit or Delete a Location
Add a Location
Step 1: Tap 'More' > Tap 'Staff' tab as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Switch from 'Staff' to 'Locations' view > Tap the '+' icon from the top-right corner > Tap 'Add Location' tab as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Add all the details > Tap 'Save Location' tab as shown in Image 3.
- You can set the location as a remote location by using the toggle button next to 'Remote location' option.
- Use 'Copy positions from' option to copy position from another location to the location you are about to add.
- Mandatory information that you need to add while creating the location: Location Name, Address and Time Zone.
Edit or Delete a Location
Step 1: Tap on the existing location > Tap 'Edit' tab from the top-right corner > Tap the 'bin' icon to delete the location > Tap 'Delete' tab to confirm the deletion or Edit the information > Tap 'Save Location' tab as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!