The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to manage yours or your staff's shift request(s).
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Employees
Manage your's and your staff's shift requests.
Things to know before you begin:
- Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers can manage shift requests for their staff.
- Employees can only manage shift requests of their own.
- "Manager must confirm shift trades and releases before requests are sent to other employees" and "Manager must confirm shift trades and releases after another employee requests to pick it up" must be enabled from 'ShiftPlanning' section (Advanced Settings) under 'Settings' module to manage shift requests for your staff.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Manage Shift Requests
- Manage Shift Requests For Your Staff
Manage Shift Requests
Step 1: Tap ‘More’ tab > Tap ‘Shift Requests’ tab as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Tap on the shift requests > Tap either 'Accept' or Reject' to respond to shift requests as shown in Image 2.
Note: Tap the 'Filters' tab to narrow down the shift requests > Use the toggle button to enable or disable (pending or expired) option > Tap 'Apply' tab as shown in Image 3.
Manage Shift Requests For Your Staff
Step 1: View and tap on the shift request under 'Manage' section > Tap 'Reject' or 'Accept' to approve or reject the shift requests as shown in Image 4.
Note: You can view and manage shift requests using the listed filters as shown in Image 5:
- Locations & Positions
- Open shift
- Trade and release
- Need my response
- Employee needs to respond
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!