The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to request partial day off.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Admin/Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers
'Hourly' feature lets your staff request partial day off if you are unavailable for a certain time during your working hours.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must enable 'Leave' module under the ‘Settings’ module.
- You must create a leave type under the ‘Settings’ module.
- You must assign a leave type to your staff by enabling it under their profile.
- Part of the day option will only be visible while requesting leave if you have checked the option ‘Full and Partial Day Requests’ while creating the leave type.
- Schedulers can request leave for the positions of the staff they have access given by the manager.
- ‘Employees can book vacations’ settings must be enabled for the staff to have access to the request leave tab.
Request Partial Day Off For Your Staff
Step 1: Tap 'More' tab > Tap 'Leave' tab as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Tap the '+' icon from the top-right corner under any view as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Tap and select the name of your staff > Select 'Leave Type' > Enable 'Hourly' toggle button > Add 'Leave begins date and time' > Add 'leave ends time' > Add 'Note' tab > Tap 'Request Leave' tab as shown in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!