The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to request partial day off.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Employees
'Hourly' feature lets your staff request partial day off if you are unavailable for a certain time during your working hours.
Things to know before you begin:
- Leave module must be enabled under the ‘Settings’ module by your manager.
- The leave type should be generated under the ‘Settings’ module by your manager.
- Your manager must assign a leave type to you by enabling it under their profile.
- ‘Employees can book vacations’ settings must be enabled for the staff to have access to the request leave tab.
- Part of the day option will only be visible while requesting leave if your manager has checked the option ‘Full and Partial Day Requests’ while creating the leave type.
Partial Day Off Requests
Step 1: Tap 'More' tab > Tap 'Leave' tab as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Tap the '+' icon as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Select 'Leave Type' > Enable 'Hourly' toggle button > Add 'Leave begins/ends' date & time > Add 'Note' tab > Tap 'Request Leave' tab as shown in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!