The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit or delete future availability.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Admin/Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers
Future availability is a one-time availability set for a specific date in future. Future availability settings override your weekly availability on that specific date.
Once the future availability is saved, it will bring you back to the main screen on future availability where you will be able to view the status of your request.
Things to know before you begin:
- Your manager must enable 'Staff can set future availability' under the Settings module to give access to their employees for using the functionality.
- If availability change requests effective date is set by the management then all the changes made for a defined availability will only be effective accordingly.
- You cannot approve availability requests from the mobile app.
- If 'Availability must be approved by management' is enabled under the Settings module, you will have to wait for the management to approve your defined availability.
- Your manager must give access to the schedulers to approve availability by enabling 'Allow schedulers to approve availability' under the Settings module.
Add Future Availability
Step 1: Tap Availability module > Switch to 'Future' view from 'Weekly' view > Tap the 'cross' icon from the top-right corner as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Select the day > Tap 'Add Time' tab > Select the time slot > Tap 'Save' tab to add future availability as shown in Image 2.
Note: You will have to set availability for each day individually.
Edit Future Availability
Step 1: Tap on the added future availability > Modify the details > Tap 'Save' tab as shown in Image 3.
Delete Future Availability
Step 1: Tap on the added future availability > Tap the 'Cross' icon next to the added time to delete the future availability > Tap 'Save' tab to confirm it as shown in Image 4.
Note: You can also clear your unavailable hours for that day by tapping on 'bin' icon from the top-right corner > Tap 'Delete' tab to confirm it as shown in Image 5.
You can also tap 'Clear all day' tab > Tap 'Save' tab to confirm it as shown in Image 6.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!