The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit or delete weekly availability.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Admin/Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers
Weekly availability will repeat every week, the same day & time unless changed otherwise. You can mark yourself unavailable for either a single time-slot or multiple time-slot.
- By default you are available for 24/7 in your weekly availability section unless you select otherwise.
- The app will also show you the status of your previously added requests.
Things to know before you begin:
- Your manager must enable 'Staff can set weekly availability' under the Settings module to give access to their employees for using the functionality.
- If availability change requests effective date is set by the management then all the changes made for a defined availability will only be effective accordingly.
- You cannot approve availability requests from the mobile app.
- If 'Availability must be approved by management' is enabled under the Settings module, you will have to wait for the management to approve your defined availability.
- Your manager must give access to the schedulers to approve availability by enabling 'Allow schedulers to approve availability' under the Settings module.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add Weekly Availability
- Edit Weekly Availability
- Delete Weekly Availability
Add Weekly Availability
Step 1: Tap the 'Availability' module > Tap on the day you want to set up the availability for as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Tap the 'Add Time' tab > Select the time slots > Tap 'Save' at the bottom to complete saving the availability for that day as shown in Image 2.
Notes: You can select multiple times in a day and can also mark whole day as unavailable.
Edit Weekly Availability
Step 1: Tap on the added weekly availability > Modify the details > Tap 'Save' tab as shown in Image 3.
Delete Weekly Availability
Step 1: Tap on the added weekly availability > Tap the 'Cross' icon next to the added time to delete the weekly availability as shown in Image 4.
Note: You can also clear your unavailable hours for a particular day in the week by tapping on 'Clear all day' tab > Tap 'Save' tab once you have made all the changes as shown in Image 5.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!