The objective of this tutorial is to show you a detailed overview of clocking in and out and help you understand how to clock in and out.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Employees
By clocking in and out you are making sure that you came and worked for the hours you were scheduled for.
Employees will be able to use and have access to the information below according to the settings set by the Manager.
- Remote Site
Additional features related to Clock-in and Clock-out:
- Capture the location of your staff when they are clocking in or out by enabling GPS.
- Allowing the employees to use a webcam when they clock in and out by enabling webcam settings.
- Allowing employees to notify their managers that they have left their homes and are on their way to the job by enabling pre-clock in option.
Things to know before you begin:
- ‘Time Clock’ module must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module.
- "Restrict Employees From Clocking In/Out” should be disabled to give access for clocking in and out to your staff.
- ‘Enable Pre-Clock In’ option must be enabled by the Managers under ‘Settings’ module to use 'I'm on my way' tab.
- If 'Pre-clock in is required before clock in' is enabled under 'Settings' then it is mandatory to click on 'I'm on my way' tab before 'Clocking In.'
- Break button and timeclock tips must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module to give access to your staff to mark their breaks or add tips while clocking in and out.
- Managers can enable settings to make it mandatory for your staff to add notes, set position or set remote sites.
- "Employees must use webcam when they clock in & out" must be enabled if you want your employees to use webcam while clocking in & out.
- If webcam is enabled, when you are using any feature linked to clocking in/out, you must capture an image before each step.
Clock In & Out
Step 1: Tap 'Time Clock' tab > Either tap "I'm on my way tab" or "Clock In" tab under 'Clock' view as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Tap 'Add' tab > Select the options according to your requirement and add the details as shown in Image 2.
List of options:
- Add Position
- Add Remote Sites
- Add Note
- Add Tip
Step 3: Tap 'Take a break' tab to mark your break > Tap 'Resume shift' tab to un-mark your break as shown in Image 3.
Step 4: Tap 'Clock Out' tab once your shift ends as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!