The objective of this tutorial is to give you an overview of the time clock widget under the ‘Dashboard’ module to clock in and out.
Access from your: iOS device
Applies to: Employees
‘Time Clock’ widget under the Dashboard module allows your staff members to clock in and out, making sure they came and worked for the scheduled hours.
Once you click ‘Clock in’ you will view the live time from clock-in to clock-out. Employees will be able to use and have access to break feature as well.
Things to know before you begin:
- ‘Time Clock’ module must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module.
- If "Pre-clock in is required before clock-in" option is enabled from the 'Settings' module, it becomes mandatory for your staff to mark 'I'm on my way' tab before clocking in.
- “Restrict Employees From Clocking In/Out” should be disabled to give access for clocking in and out to your staff.
- Break button and time clock tips must be enabled from the ‘Settings’ module to give access to your staff to mark their breaks or add tips while clocking in and out.
- Managers can enable settings to make it mandatory for your staff to add notes, set position or set remote sites.
Clock In and Out from Time Clock Widget
Step 1: Tap either 'I'm on my way' tab or 'Clock In' tab using the time clock widget under Dashboard module, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Tap 'Take a break' tab to mark yourself break and tap 'Resume Shift' to un-mark the break, as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: Tap 'Clock Out' tab once your shift ends, as shown in Image 3.
Staff members can also use a webcam while clocking in and out through time clock widget as per the settings defined by the manager.
For more information about clocking in/out using webcam via time clock module, go to ‘Clock In/Out’.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!