Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers/Admin
Email address already in use, how do I reset it?
Humanity allows one account/profile per email address, so if you get this error message when trying to add an employee, it’s likely that the employee already has an account on Humanity with their previous employer.
If you wish to add that employee with the same taken email, you have multiple ways:
- Have that employee send us a request from that email address via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to release his email address tied up in another account.
- Add an alias to the email address.
- Adding an alias to email is simply a forwarding email address. Everything sent to an alias email address is received in the primary email account's inbox. This option is only valid for email addresses signed up on Gmail domain.
- An alias can be any number, letter or word before @ sign with +.
- You may ask your employee to log in with email address and password to the previous account and remove the email within Profile > Edit Details.
- The manager from the last organization can reach humanity support to release the email address added in another account.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!