The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how you can troubleshoot to resolve if you are having trouble logging into your Humanity account.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers/Admin, Supervisor, Scheduler, and Employee
If you’re having trouble logging into your Humanity account, follow the steps in this article to troubleshoot & get back into your account!
Things to know before you begin:
You must have a manager/admin, supervisor, and scheduler access privileges to perform troubleshooting steps in this article.
If you have employee level access, you’ll have to ask for help from your Manager when you get to those steps.
1. Possible Cause: Using the wrong password
Solution: Reset your password, then try logging in again.
2. Possible Cause: Using the wrong email address or username
1. Ask your manager what email address is listed in your employee profile, then try logging in again.
2. Contact Humanity support which is 24/7 available to get your email address or username.
3. Possible Cause: Account is not activated by your management.
Solution: Ask your managers to activate your account or send you an activation link so that you can activate your account yourself.
4. Possible Cause: Account is disabled by your management.
Solution: Ask your manager(s) to enable your humanity account.
5. Possible Cause: Correct email address is not added in Humanity by your management.
Solution: Ask your manager(s) to add the email address, send an activation email, and share the listed email address details with you.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.