The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to reset a password for your staff!
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors and Schedulers
Reset a password for your staff from their profile if needed.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges to reset or update a password for your staff.
- The password should be non-sequential and should not have any space.
- It should be of at least 6 letters and '123456' and 'abcdef' would not work.
- 'Supervisor' cannot change the password of an 'Administrator' including users with 'Manager' access.
- Schedulers can only set the passwords of the staff according to the access given by a Manager.
Reset Password For Your Staff!
Step 1: Click the ‘Staff’ module from the top-panel > Click on the name of the ‘Staff’ you want to set the password as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click the ‘Password’ tab > Add ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm Password’ in their respective tabs > Click 'Update Password' tab to reset your password as shown in Image 2.
Note: You must share the new password with your staff member.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!