The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to reset a password for your staff!
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers/Admin, Supervisors, and Schedulers
In any of the given case, where the employee has forgotten his/her password or not able to reset it at his/her end. Being a part of management you are able to reset a password for your staff members.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin, Supervisor, and Scheduler access privileges to reset or update a password for your staff.
- The password should be non-sequential and should not have any space.
- It should be of at least 6 letters.
- Sequential passwords are not accepted i.e. 123456 and abcdef.
- Supervisors cannot change the password of an account Administrator including users with Manager level access.
- Schedulers can only set the passwords of the staff according to the access given by a Manager.
Reset Password For Your Staff!
Step 1: Go to Staff module from the top-panel > Click on the name of the Staff name you want to set the password for, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Go to Password section > Add New Password and Confirm Password in their respective tabs > Click Update Password button to reset the new password, as shown in Image 2.
Note: You must share the new password with your staff member in order for them to access their Humanity profiles.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.