The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to save staff details, manage permissions to limit access to the child accounts and send notices to your staff.
Access from: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin
Save staff details, manage permissions to limit access of your staff to the child accounts which will determine what users can see and do and send notices to your staff.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to have complete access to use all the functionalities related to the group accounts module.
- The manager/admin must get group accounts enabled from humanity's billing department to have this premium - Group Account Platform enabled.
You may contact humanity support representative to get assistance which is 24/7 available on 888-973-6030 or email@example.com.
- Only ‘Admin’ can limit or extend Managers’ permissions to access child accounts
- Only ‘Managers’ can view the 'Group Account' tab to assign or change the account type.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Save Staff Details for Group Accounts
- Manage Permissions for Group Accounts
- Send Notices For Group Account
Save Staff Details for Group Accounts
Step 1: Click ‘Group Accounts’ module from the top-panel > Click 'Group Staff' tab from the left-hand side > Either click 'Save as CSV' or 'Save as XLSX' as shown in Image 1.
Note: You may use the filters to view the fields or select the interested accounts.
Manage Permissions for Group Accounts
Step 1: Click 'Permissions' tab from the left-hand side > Click 'Edit Permissions' tab > Check the box next to the listed options below > Click 'Save' tab as shown in Image 2.
List of Options:
- Add accounts: If checked, they will be able to add accounts.
- Access Accounts: If checked, they will be able to access accounts with either 'Write' access or 'Read' only access.
- Access All Accounts: If checked, they will be able to access all accounts.
Send Notices For Group Account
Step 1: Click 'Communication' tab from the left-hand side > Add the information listed below > Check the box next to the required option under 'Assign By Group' > Click 'Send' tab as shown in Image 3.
List of information that can be added:
- Notice Title
- Start Time
- End Time
- Let users know who sent notice
- Notice Body
- If you don't select a start or end date, today's date will be selected.
- You can also select when they will run and they will be visible on the 'Dashboard'. If you don't specify the end date, the notice will run forever.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!