The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to create, access or delete a child account.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin
The 'Group Accounts' module is a multi-account platform where you can create new separate Humanity accounts, clone and access multiple accounts all from one convenient master account.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to have complete access to use all the functionalities related to the group accounts module.
- The manager/admin must get group accounts enabled from humanity's billing department to have this premium - Group Account Platform enabled.
You may contact humanity support representative to get assistance which is 24/7 available on 888-973-6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The billing of 'Group Account' is dependent on if 'Group Billing' is enabled or not. Note: If 'Group Billing' it is combined amount for all the accounts and if it is disabled the invoice will be generated individually for each account.
- Each child account has the option to configure their own individual settings if any setting isn’t forced upon from the main parent account.
- You have the option to clone the locations and positions from any other child account or from the parent account into the new account.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Create a Child Account
- Create Child Accounts in Bulk
- Access the Child Account
- Access the Child Account as a Staff member
- Delete a Child Account
Create a Child Account
Step 1: Click ‘Group Accounts’ module from the top-panel > Click ‘Create a New Account' tab from the top-right hand under 'Manage Accounts' section as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Add the information listed below > Click 'Create Account' tab as shown in Image 2.
List of options required to create a new account:
- Account Name
- Admin Name
- Admin Password
- Admin Email
- Clone Account: You may select another account to clone settings, locations and positions from the drop-down.
- Parent: If the box is checked, the account will have all access as a 'Parent' account and it will allow this account to create child accounts.
Create Child Accounts in Bulk
Step 1: Click the 'arrow' icon > Click 'Create Bulk Accounts' tab under 'Manage Accounts' section as shown in Image 3.
Step 2: Type the information in the box > Click 'Next Steps' tab as shown in Image 4.
Note: Account name is required to create bulk accounts. Rest of the details are optional and need to be separated by commas.
- Account name, Admin name, Password, Domain, Email
- Account name, Admin name, Password, Domain
- Account name, Admin name
- Account name, Password
- Account name
Step 2: You may select another account to clone and pick settings, locations or positions (Optional) or directly Click 'Save Accounts' tab to create the account as shown in Image 5.
Access the Child Account
Step 1: Click the 'arrow in the box' icon to access the account and it will re-direct to that account as shown in Image 6.
Access the Child Account as a Staff member
Step 1: Click the account name > Click the staff member you are interested in to access the account with > Click the 'arrow in the box' icon next to the name of the staff member and it will re-direct you to that account as shown in Image 7.
Delete a Child Account
Step 1: Click the account name > Scroll down and click 'Delete This Account' tab as shown in Image 8.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!