The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to approve or reject submitted homework by your staff.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin
Approve or reject submitted homework by your staff on their assigned topics.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to approve or reject homework.
- Manager or Supervisor must enable the option to add homework for staff to have access.
To learn different options that a manager or supervisor can enable, go to Customize Training Topic by Using Various Options.
- Training module must be enabled under Settings module.
Approve or Reject Submitted Homework
Step 1: Click on the Homework Approvals widget from the Dashboard or go to Training module from the top-panel > Click the training topic to review the submitted homework, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Either click Approve for Reject after reviewing the homework, as shown in Image 2.
- If you will reject it, it’s sent back to the user for re-editing where the user can edit the comment or delete the current file to upload a new file
- If you change anything in the topic, all users homework that has been approved will get rejected so the users can submit the homework again. However, if you use Silent Edit tab, users won't have to go through the training topic again.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.