The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to view and finish in-app training from your Humanity account.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin, Supervisor, Scheduler and Employee
The Training module area gives you quick access to all your required training modules in a neat and organized fashion. With the 'Training' module, you can easily keep a track of your progress and see exactly what topics you have completed and those that are still remaining.
Once the management assigns the training topic to you, a notification is sent to review it and mark it as complete if finished. Learn how to view your assigned training's and mark them complete.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager, supervisor, scheduler or employee access privileges in Humanity to view and finish in app training.
- You must be assigned a training topic in order to complete it.
- If the training topic requires a digital signature for completion, it should be signed with the exact name as the profile name.
- The manager must enable ‘Training Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- Training Progress or Status is reflected on the Dashboard under the 'Training' widget, however, you will also receive the notification as per your defined settings.
Want to know more about the training progress widget, go to 'Training Progress' Widget - Resume or View Training Progress.'
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- View and Finish In-App Training For Employee
- Different Ways to Complete the Training's
View and Finish In-App Training for Employee
Step 1: Click the 'Training' module from the top-panel > Click on the assigned training 'Topic' > Review the training data > Click 'I've Finished!' tab as shown in Image 1.
- The Progress bar under the Training widget will also get updated.
- Once the training is completed you will see a 'tick' mark next to the topic, you may also view the progress in percentage as shown in Image 2.
Different Ways to Complete the Training's
Management can ask you to mark the training as completed in the following way:
- Basic: This will include clicking on the ‘I’ve finished’ button at the end of the training topic/page.
- Training Quiz: This includes the employee to answer the multiple-choice questions asked at the end of the training topic when they click ‘I’ve finished’ button.
Digital Signature: This will require the employee to sign/enter the same name as the Humanity profile to finish the training.
The sign must be in the same format as it is added under your profile. You will see ‘Sign here’ box as shown in the image below, you must sign it and click ‘Submit Signature’.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!