The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to sync training sections from the parent account onto the child account(s).
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin and Supervisor
Synchronize the complete training sections from the parent account into the respective child accounts.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin or supervisor access privileges in Humanity to sync training sections to child accounts.
- The manager must enable ‘Training Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- The training topics will only be there in the child account for viewing purpose and no edits, assignment to employees or changes can be made to them.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Sync Training Sections to Child Accounts
- Un-sync Training Sections
Sync Training Sections to Child Accounts
Step 1: Click the 'Training' module from the top-panel > Click 'Sync Icon' next to each section you wish to sync > Click 'OK' from the pop-up box to confirm the sync as shown in Image 1.
Note: Any changes made from the parent account in the training topics will be synced automatically in the child account.
Un-sync Training Sections
Step 1: Click on sync icon next to the training section which is bold to reflect it is active > Click 'OK' from the pop-up box to confirm the un-sync as shown in Image 2.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!