The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add details to a training topic using various options.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin and Supervisor
Add details to the training topics using various options for customizing it according to your business requirements.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin and supervisors access privileges in Humanity to upload a file a training topic.
- The manager must enable Training Module from account settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- A Section must be added first to add a training Topic.
- Removing Sections will remove Topics from those sections as well. This action cannot be reversed nor Topics can be recovered once deleted.
Customize Training Topic by Using Various Options
Step 1: Go to Training module from the top-panel > Click on the name of the topic > Click Edit tab from top-right, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Add the information under Training Topic Options according to your business requirement > Click Save Changes tab, as shown in Image 2.
List of details you may customize according to your business requirement:
- Title: Name of the Topic.
- Silent Edit: Enable it, so that if any modifications are made, it is not noticed by your staff.
- Do not edit quiz: Enable it and your staff won't be able to edit the quiz if added.
- Attachments: Upload a file under the training either in JPEG or PNG format.
- Content: Add text in the box if required under training topic.
- Section: Assign the section under which this topic should fall.
- Download PDF: Allow your staff to download the training topic as PDF.
Note: 'Employee can download training topic as PDF file' must be enabled from the Settings module. However, there's also a setting in each topic to override this global setting.
- Comments/Homework: Allow your staff to add comments while completing the training topic and when it’s set as Homework only the employees that are tagged can send homework.
- See Comments: You can set the Comments/Homework to show only for Managers or for Managers/Employees.
- Video: Add URL of any video you wish to add under the training topic.
- Tutorial: Assign Humanity App's tutorial under the training topic.
- Threshold: Define the minimum threshold % for quiz pass between 0-100.
- Digital Signature: Enable it so that your staff is asked to digitally sign it once the training is completed. The sign should be in the same format as it is added under your profile. Assignees will see ‘Sign here’ box, they must sign it and click Submit Signature.
Note: The Digital Signature feature does not work with Homework option.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.