The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add training homework to the assigned training topics.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin, Supervisor, Scheduler and Employee
With the 'Homework' feature you can assign ‘Homework’ on training topics and force staff to actually submit homework.
When a topic is set as ‘Homework’ only the employees that are assigned to the topic can send homework.
You can set it such that only ‘Managers’ or ‘Managers/Employees’ can view it.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager, supervisor, scheduler or employee access privileges in Humanity to add homework.
- Manager or Supervisor must enable the option to add homework for you to have access.
To learn different options that a manager or supervisor can enable, go to 'Customize Training Topic by Using Various Options.'
- The manager must enable ‘Training Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- You must be assigned to the training topic to upload the homework.
Add 'Homework' on Training Topic
Step 1: Click the 'Training' module from the top-panel > Click on the assigned training topic > Click 'Upload File' to add the file and add the text in the box > Click 'Send' tab.
- The file will be sent to the manager(s) for approval.
- If the manager rejects it, it’s sent back to the user for re-editing where you will be able edit the comment or delete the current file to upload a new file.
Step 2: You may also click the 'Edit' tab > and edit or delete the existing information to modify the added homework as shown in Image 2.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!