The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit or delete a training topic quiz assigned to your staff.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin and Supervisor
Add a multiple choice quiz to your topic to make sure your team is up-to-speed! Once they go to finish a topic or sign off on one, the quiz will pop up, you may also edit or delete them later if needed.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin and supervisors access privileges in Humanity to add, edit or delete training topic quiz.
- The manager must enable ‘Training Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- A ‘Section’ must be added first to add a training ‘Topic’, and after adding a topic you may be able to add a quiz.
- Removing ‘Sections’ will remove ‘Topics’ from those sections as well. This action cannot be reversed nor ‘Topics’ can be recovered once deleted.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Training Topic Quiz
- Edit a Training Topic Quiz
- Delete a Training Topic Quiz
Add a Training Topic Quiz
If a training topic quiz is added, once your staff will finish the training topic or sign off on one, the quiz will pop up.
Step 1: Click 'Training' module from the top-panel > Click on the name of topic > Click 'Edit' tab from top-right as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click 'Add Question' tab to add questions > Click 'Add Answer' tab to add answers > Click 'Save Changes' tab after adding the quiz as shown in Image 2.
Note: Select the right answer by selecting the bullet point next to the correct answer.
Edit a Training Topic Quiz
Step 1: Simply click on the existing information of the quiz and you will be able to edit it > Click 'Save Changes' tab after editing the quiz as shown in Image 3.
Delete a Training Topic Quiz
Step 1: Click 'x' icon to delete the question or an answer as shown in Image 4.
Note: Deleting the question will delete the linked answers as well.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!