The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to view the completion status of the assigned sections and topics to your staff.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin and Supervisor
You can view the completion status when employees complete a section or a specific training topic.
When you click on the ‘Section’ name, you will view the percentage of completion status on top of your staff name for all the sections.
When you click on the 'Topic' name, you will see a breakdown of the employees that have completed the 'Topic', who need to re-complete it and those that have not completed yet.
- The staff who have completed the 'Topic' will have a green check by their names.
- The staff who need to complete the topic again will have the 'Yellow Icon'.
- The names that have no symbol/Icon are the ones who didn't complete the topic yet.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin or supervisor access privileges in Humanity to view the completion status for assigned topics and sections.
- The manager must enable ‘Training Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- View Completion Status for a Section
- View Completion Status for a Topic
View Completion Status for a Section
Step 1: Click ‘Training’ module from the top-panel > Click on the name of the ‘Section’ and you will be able to view the training topic completion percentage as shown in Image 1.
View Completion Status for a Topic
Step 1: Click on the name of the ‘Topic’ and you will be able to view the completion status as shown in Image 2.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!