The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to assign multiple sections and topics at once.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin and Supervisor
You can use the Fast Assignment feature to quickly assign staff to your training topics visible in one convenient place.
Select the topics you want to assign and select who must complete it.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin or supervisor access privileges to assign multiple sections and topics at once.
- The manager must enable Training Module from account settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
Assign Multiple Sections and Topics To Staff
Step 1: Click Training module from the top-panel > Click Fast Assignment tab from the left-hand side > Click Assign Multiple from the right-hand side, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Expand the section to view topics, select multiple topics or sections by checking the boxes next to them > Assign staff to it > Click ‘Save Changes’ tab once completed, as shown in Image 2.
- You can assign staff by position, group, skill and user
- .You will see two choices to either Overwrite Existing Assignments or to Append to Existing Assignment, as shown in Image 3.
- The append option will add the assignments to the ones already there.
- The overwrite option will reset all the assignments as you currently see them.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.