The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit and delete a training topic for your staff under the Training Module.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin and Supervisor
Assigning staff to a specific training topic has never been easier, you can assign the added topic in four different ways: By Position, By Group, By Skill and By User, learn how to do so.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin or supervisor access privileges in Humanity to assign staff to training topics.
- The manager must enable Training Module from account settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
Assign Staff to a Specific Training Topic
Step 1: Click the Training module from the top-panel > Click Edit tab from the right-hand side > Click your desired option to assign the topic to your staff by clicking the arrow icon from the right-hand side panel, as shown in Image 1.
List of Options:
- Assign By Position: The selected position staff members will be assigned to the topic.
- Assign By Group: Assigning by group allows you to assign the topic by user's permission levels e.g. Manager, Supervisor, Scheduler and Employee.
- Assign By Skill: The selected skill staff members will be assigned to the topic.
- Assign By User: Assign the topic to a single staff member at a time by using this option.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.