The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit and delete training sections for your staff under the ‘Training’ Module.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin and Supervisor
‘Sections' serve as a unit to organize training 'Topics' (You can think of them as a folder). Learn how to add, edit or delete them.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin and supervisors access privileges in Humanity to add, edit or delete training sections.
- The manager must enable ‘Training Module’ settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- Removing ‘Sections’ will remove ‘Topics’ from those sections as well. This action cannot be reversed nor ‘Topics’ can be recovered once deleted.
- You must be under ‘Overview’ tab as shown below to add another section or topic.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Training Section
- Edit Name of the Section
- Delete a Training Section
Add a Training Section
Step 1: Click ‘Training’ module from the top-panel > Click ‘Add Section’ tab > Enter your desired 'Section' name in the pop-up box > Click ‘OK’ to save the section as shown in Image 1.
Edit Name of the Section
Step 1: Click on the name of the section that already exists > Enter the new name to rename the existing section > Click ‘OK’ tab as shown in Image 2.
Delete a Training Section
Step 1: Click on the cross icon next to the training section > Click ‘OK’ in the pop-up box to delete the training section as shown in Image 3.
Note: Once the training section is delete, it cannot be reversed.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!