The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to add, edit, and delete a training topic for your staff under the Training Module.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Manager/Admin and Supervisor
Training Topics are used to train your staff under Training module, added below the Sections. Learn how to add, edit or delete them.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin and supervisors access privileges in Humanity to add, edit or delete training topics.
- The manager must enable Training Module from account settings to make it visible to the employees otherwise they won’t be able to view the module.
- A Section must be added first to add a training Topic.
- Removing Sections will remove Topics from those sections as well. This action cannot be reversed nor Topics can be recovered once deleted.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Add a Training Topic
- Edit a Training Topic
- Delete a Training Topic
Add a Training Topic
Step 1: Click Training module from the top-panel > Click Add Topic under your desired section > Type the name of the Training topic in the pop-up box > Click OK to save the topic, as shown in Image 1.
- You may select the section from the left-hand side and add topics under that section only.
- Once a topic is added, you must edit to further customize it or add content in it.
Edit a Training Topic
Step 1: Click on the name of topic > Click Edit tab from top-right, as shown in Image 2.
Step 2: Edit the information > Add Quiz > Assign Staff according to your business requirement > Click Save Changes tab, as shown in Image 3.
- To have more information about customizing a training topic, visit Customize Training Topic by Using Various Options.
- Assign Staff to training topics separately, as per the requirement.
Delete a Training Topic
Step 1: Click Delete Topic tab under the respective topic to delete the topic, as shown in Image 6.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.