The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how you can troubleshoot to resolve if you are not receiving notifications.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers/Admin, Supervisor, Scheduler, and Employee
Not receiving notifications? Follow the steps in this article to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
Things to know before you begin:
You must have a manager/admin, supervisor, scheduler, or an employee access privileges to perform troubleshooting steps in this article.
There are some steps in this article, you’ll have to ask for help from your Manager when you get to them.
1. Possible cause: Manager has disabled the notification settings under the 'Settings' module.
Solution: Enable the notification settings under the 'Settings' module from 'Notifications' section.
Managers must check/uncheck the options next to notification settings as per your business requirement. Follow instructions in the article: 'Manage Notifications under Settings Module.'
2. Possible cause: Notification settings are disabled from your 'Profile' under 'Staff' module.
Solution: Enable profile notifications from your profile under 'Staff' module from 'Notifications' tab.
Managers or Supervisors must set the notifications next to the shift trade options as per your business requirement. Follow instructions in the article: 'Manage Notifications under 'Your' Profile.'
3. Possible cause: Phone number or email address is not confirmed.
Solution: Add and Confirm your phone number or email address to receive notifications under 'Dashboard' module from the wall.
4. Possible Cause: Notifications next to a specific position is turned off.
Solution: Turn on the notification next to the position.
5. Possible Cause: Notification emails are going in spam folder.
Solution: Check your spam/junk folder and mark it as not spam to avoid this happening.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.