The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to enable a training module and control what your staff can take action on within Training module.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
If you want to enable training module and want your employees to have access to download training topics as a PDF file, learn how to do that.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to access Training Settings under Settings module.
- You must Save & Refresh for change to take effect once you modify the settings.
- Training Module must be enabled to view the training module in Humanity and use features related to it.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Training Settings (Frequently Used)
- Training Settings (Advanced Settings)
Training Settings (Frequently Used)
Step 1: Go to Settings Module using the gear icon at the top-right > Select Account tab from the left-hand side, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Check the box next to Training Module Enabled to enable it > Click Save Settings, as shown in Image 2.
Training Settings (Advanced Settings)
Step 1: Go to Settings Module using the gear icon at the top-right > Select Account tab from the left-hand side > Click Advanced Settings tab from the top, as shown in Image 3.
Step 2: Check the box next to Employee can download training topic as PDF file to enable it > Click Save Settings, as shown in Image 4.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.