The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to customize login options or set password expiration date for your staff.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
With Login options, you can customize login options or set a password expiration date for your staff.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to access Account Settings under the Settings module.
- You must Save & Refresh for change to take effect once you modify the settings.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Login Options (Frequently Used)
- Login Options (Advanced Settings)
Login Options (Frequently Used)
Step 1: Go to Settings Module using the gear icon at the top-right > Select Account tab from the left-hand side, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Scroll down to Login Options Section > Check or uncheck the box next to Allow employees to login with Facebook > Click Save Settings tab, as shown in Image 2.
Login Options (Advanced Settings)
Step 1: Go to Settings Module i.e. the gear icon at the top-right > Select Account tab from the left-hand side > Click Advanced Settings tab from the top, as shown in Image 3.
Step 2: Scroll down to Login Options section > Either check/uncheck the box or select the option from the drop-down next to any option listed below to enable or disable them as per your business requirement > Click Save Settings tab, as shown in Image 4.
- Show the Humanity Logo on Login: If checked, it will show the humanity's logo from your custom URL.
- Auto logout: Once you have defined the time frame from the drop-down it will automatically log out after that period of time.
- Password Expiration: Once you have defined the time frame from the drop-down it will expire the password for all users to set it.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.