The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to customize login options or set password expiration date for your staff.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
With Login options, you can customize login options or set password expiration date for your staff.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to access Account Settings under Settings module.
- You must Save & Refresh for change to take effect once you modify the settings.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Login Options (Frequently Used)
- Login Options (Advanced Settings)
Login Options (Frequently Used)
Step 1: Click on the ‘Settings’ Module i.e. the gear icon at the top-right > Click 'Account' tab from the left-hand side as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Check or uncheck the box next to 'Allow employees to login with Facebook' under 'Login Options' Section > Click 'Save Settings' tab as shown in Image 2.
Login Options (Advanced Settings)
Step 1: Click on the ‘Settings’ Module i.e. the gear icon at the top-right > Click 'Account' tab from the left-hand side > Click 'Advanced Settings' tab from the top as shown in Image 3.
Step 2: Either check/uncheck the box or select the option from the drop-down next to any option listed below to enable or disable them as per your business requirement under 'Login Options' section > Click 'Save Settings' tab as shown in Image 4.
- Show the Humanity Logo on Login: If checked, it will show the humanity's logo from your custom URL.
- Auto logout: Once you have defined the time frame from the drop-down it will automatically logout after that period of time.
- Password Expiration: Once you have defined the time frame from the drop-down it will expire the password for all users to set it.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!