The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to control what your staff can take action on in Humanity application and view within Staff, Training, or Dashboard module.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
With Account Settings, you can control what your staff can take action on in Humanity application or view within Staff, Training, or Dashboard module.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to access Account Settings under the Settings module.
- You must Save & Refresh for change to take effect once you modify the settings.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Account Settings (Frequently Used)
- Account Settings (Advanced Settings)
Account Settings (Frequently Used)
Step 1: Go to Settings Module using the gear icon at the top-right > Select Account tab from the left-hand side, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Select the options from the drop-down next to any settings listed below to enable or disable them as per your business requirement > Click Save Settings tab, as shown in Image 2.
- Timezone: The time zone set for your company account will be the default time zone for every staff member and will determine what time zone schedules and timesheets are created. However, your company account's time zone is set by default based on your location when the account is created, you may later change it if needed by this setting.
Note: If you set the time Zone' field for a profile, this will become the default/effective time zone for that profile and will override the company or primary location time zone.
- Default Language: This is a global language setting for all new users.
- Date Format: You may adjust the date setting between display formats.
- Date Time Format: You may adjust the time setting between 12 hr/ 24 hr time.
Account Settings (Advanced Settings)
Step 1: Go to Settings Module using the gear icon at the top-right > Select Account tab from the left-hand side > Click Advanced Settings tab from the top, as shown in Image 3.
Step 2: Either check/uncheck the box or select the option from the drop-down next to any option listed below to enable or disable them as per your business requirement > Click Save Settings tab, as shown in Image 4.
- Week Number Adjust: Adjust the week number, it is useful to set your fiscal year time frame.
- Restrict Referrals: Restrict your employees to join Humanity Referral Program.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.