The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to customize the navigation branding of the Humanity application to include your company branding.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
Personalize your Humanity account visually to include your company branding.
There are three ways you can customize your account branding:
- Add your logo to the navigation to replace the Humanity logo.
- Add a background image to your company login page.
- Change the color of your navigation, navigation text, and headings.
Things to know before you begin:
You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to customize navigation branding of Humanity application to coincide with your company branding.
Custom Navigation Branding
Step 1: Click on the ‘Settings’ Module i.e. the gear icon at the top-right > Click 'Branding Options' tab from the left-hand side as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Either drag & drop files or click on the boxes to upload the image for top navigation or login background > Click on the boxes of colors to choose the color as shown in Image 2.
- The logo selected and saved for branding also appears in email notifications.
- The navigation bar color selected carries over as the color of the header in email notifications.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!