The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to have access to work units module or manage additional options related to work units.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
If you want your employees to add work units when they have a sub-tasks on a shift that are paid in addition to an hourly wage rate, learn how to give them access to do that.
Also, learn how to have access to work units module or manage options related to work units to auto-approve work units and allow employees to view work units report.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to enable the work units module or options related to work units.
- Work units module is a pre-requisite settings for other related work units options.
- Once you have enabled work units module then only you will be able to create work units for your staff.
For more information about how to create work units, go to 'Create Work Units.'
- You must assign required work units from your staff in their assigned shifts.
For more information about how to add required work units from your staff, go to 'Assign Work Units Values.'
Work Units Settings
Step 1: Click on the ‘Settings’ Module i.e. the gear icon at the top-right > Click 'ShiftPlanning' tab from the left-hand side as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Check the box next to ‘Enable work units module' or options related to work units under 'Work Units' section > Click 'Save Settings' from the top-right or bottom-left as shown in Image 2.
- Enable employees to add Work Units
- Work Units submitted by scheduler are auto approved
- Work Units submitted by employee are auto approved
- Employees can see own Work Units Report
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!