The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to make it mandatory for your staff to acknowledge future shifts and set reminders for yourself if they have not acknowledged by selecting the time interval.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
If you want your employees to acknowledge future shifts and set a reminder for yourself if they have not acknowledged, learn how to do that.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to enable the shift acknowledgement settings.
- 'Enable Shift Acknowledgement' is a pre-requisite setting for "Unacknowledged shifts" reminder.
- Your staff will receive notifications according to the settings defined for notifications.
For more information about different ways to customize the notification settings, go to 'Manage Notifications.'
- Your staff must acknowledge shifts to confirm that they have seen their future shifts and they are okay to work on it, however, they can also unacknowledge the shift to let you know that they cannot work on it by providing the reason.
For more information about how to shift acknowledgement works, go to 'Shift Acknowledgement.'
Shift Acknowledgement Settings
Step 1: Go to Settings Module using the gear icon at the top-right > Select ShiftPlanning tab from the left-hand side, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Under Shift Pickup, Trades and Approvals section > Check the box next to 'Enable Shift Acknowledgment' > Select the interval (compared to shift start) for when a manager should receive notification about unacknowledged shifts > Click Save Settings from the top-right or bottom-left, as shown in Image 2.
- If you do not wish to receive the reminder for acknowledging shifts, you may set it to 'Never'.
- .You can also pull the Shift Acknowledgment report, from the Reports section.
For more information about the shift acknowledgment report, go to 'Shift Acknowledgement Report.'
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.