Integration Activation (Authentication)
- Log in to your Humanity account and click on the Settings gear in the upper right corner.
- Choose the “Integrations” module listed under the “Integration” section on the left side panel.
- Choose the Workday integration from the Integrations main page
4. On the next page, click the “Activate” button.
5. A sidebar will appear and you will be asked to fill in the following company information, then click the “Authorize” button:
a. Workday Integration User username@tenant name
b. Workday Integration User password
c. Workday Human Resources URL (WSDL)
d. Workday Time Tracking URL (WSDL)
e. Workday Integrations URL (WSDL)
6. Authentication between the two apps will be completed and the integration will be activated.
To locate Human Resources/Time Tracking/Integrations URL (WSDL):
- Run the “Public Web Services” report
- Find the desired web service in the “Web Service” column
- In its related actions, go to Web Service > View WSDL
- In the launched webpage, find the URL (WSDL) which is the value of ‘address location’
Each URL (WSDL) needs to have the Web Service version. The oldest supported Web Service version is v31.2.
- If the “Integrations” module is not listed, please contact Humanity Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Any changes made to the login credentials or security setup of the Integration user (the user who activated the integration) will result in integration deactivation.
- Any changes made to the Workday tenant Human Resources URL (WSDL), Time Tracking URL (WSDL) or Integrations URL (WSDL) will result in integration deactivation.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!