Schedule Data Synchronization
The schedule data that will be synced from Humanity to Workday includes:
- Shift Start Time
- Shift End Time
- Shift User ID (representing the relation between the shift and user on that shift)
- User ID
The integration will recognize and sync data from Humanity to Workday upon the following actions:
- Shift for an employee is created and published in Humanity
- Shift for an employee is updated/edited and published in Humanity
- Published shift for an employee is deleted in Humanity
- The integration will sync only published shifts. Unpublished shifts will not appear in Workday.
- If an employee is set as “OnCall” for a shift or shifts, the integration will sync that/those shift(s) only if the “OnCall management” setting is turned on (Settings > ShiftPlanning).
- Synced shifts will be visible in My Team's Schedule (manager view), My Schedule and View Schedule for Worker reports available in Workday’s Time Tracking module.
- All synced shifts will have a Start Time and End Time in the worker’s (employee’s) assigned time zone synchronized from Workday to Humanity.
- If the Worker’s (Employee’s) assigned time zone in Workday is the tenant time zone, all synced shifts for that worker will have the Start Time and End Time in the time zone which is set in the Humanity master account.
- If the Worker (Employee) is terminated in Workday, he/she will be unassigned from all future shifts in Humanity starting from the effective date of the termination. All those future shifts will be removed from Workday.
- If the Worker (Employee) is unassigned from some Job Profile in Workday, he/she will be unassigned from all future shifts in Humanity starting from the effective date of the Job Profile unassignment. All those future shifts will be removed from Workday.
- Cover shift, created in Humanity, for Position which is not assigned to Worker (Employee), will be synced to Workday only if:
- Job Profile Sync from Workday to Humanity is not activated
- Worker (Employee) has only one Job Profile assigned in Workday.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Scheduling!