The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to assign one or multiple skills in Humanity via CSV file.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers/Admin and Supervisors
You must create the file in the accepted format given below:
Accepted expiration date formats:
» month/day/year -> 11/29/2019
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to assign skills in Humanity via CSV file.
- Any data to be uploaded must not contain the following characters in order to upload the positions into Humanity:
- Extra or double spaces
- Extra spaces in the end
- Any special character or apostrophe e.g., (ä/ä, ö/ö, ü/ü), etc.
- Non-breaking spaces (usually comes when data is copied from a web page)
- Make sure that there’s no deviation in spellings under 'Name and Skills' columns, in excel, as compared with the existing data in the account.
- There must not be any completely empty rows in the spreadsheet.
- Characters are limited to 160 including spaces.
- User id must be in the template and you will only have user id's in the downloaded template.
Bulk Skills Assignment via CSV
Step 1: Go to Staff module from the top-panel and click the Drop-down icon next to Add Employee tab from the top right > Click on Employee Assignment, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click Assign skills under Bulk Assignment from the left-hand side, as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: To import bulk skills assignment, click Choose File tab, select the file and click Import File to upload it, as shown in Image 3.
Note: You can also download the advised template using the Download template button to create a file as per the requirements.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.