The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to assign one or multiple positions in Humanity via CSV file.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers
Assign your staff one or multiple positions by importing them via CSV in relation to already predefined locations.
You must create the file in the accepted format given below:
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a manager/admin access privileges in Humanity to assign positions via CSV.
- Any data to be uploaded must not contain the following in order to upload the positions into Humanity:
- Extra or double spaces
- Extra spaces in the end
- Any special character or apostrophe e.g., (ä/ä, ö/ö, ü/ü) etc.
- Non-breaking spaces (usually comes when data is copied from a web page)
- Make sure that there’s no deviation in spellings under 'Name, Locations and Positions' columns, in excel, as compared with the existing data in the account.
- There must not be any completely empty rows in the spreadsheet.
- Characters are limited to 160 including spaces.
- User id must be in the template and you will only have user id's in the downloaded template.
Bulk Position Assignment via CSV
Step 1: Click the ‘Staff’ module from top-panel as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on the arrow icon next to 'Add Employees' tab and select 'Employee Assignment' from the drop-down and click 'Assign positions' under 'Bulk Assignment' from the left-hand side as shown in Image 2.
Step 3: To import bulk positions assignment, click ‘Choose File’ tab, select the file and click 'Import File' to upload it as shown in Image 3.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com. Happy Scheduling!