The objective of this tutorial is to help you understand how to manage weekly and future availability of your staff.
Access from your: Computer
Applies to: Managers, Supervisors, and Schedulers
Approve or reject your staff's weekly & future availability requests. Also, check the conflicts before approving or rejecting them.
Things to know before you begin:
- You must have a Manager, Supervisor, and Scheduler access privileges in Humanity to manage staff availability requests.
- Schedulers can approve availability requests for the position(s) they have access given by the manager.
- Weekly Availability and Future Availability must be enabled under the Settings module.
The scenario outlined in this tutorial consists of the following building blocks:
- Manage Weekly Availability
- Manage Future Availability
Manage Weekly Availability
Step 1: Go to Staff module from the top-panel > Click the Drop-down icon next to Add Employees tab > Select Manage Weekly Availability, as shown in Image 1.
Step 2: Click on Approve or Reject tab to approve or reject the requests submitted by the staff, as shown in Image 2.
Manage Future Availability
Step 1: Click the arrow icon next to Add Employees tab and select Manage Future Availability from the drop-down, as shown in Image 3.
Step 2: Click on Approve or Reject tab to approve or reject the requests submitted by the staff, as shown in Image 4.
- You can click the Check tab to check the conflicts before approving or rejecting the availability requests.
- You can select the name of the employees from the left-side to manage the availability of a specific employee.
- You can switch the view in 15 min or 60 mins increment.
All this information is shown in Image 5.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.